Glm Cruises By The 800 Mark

Gaiter Man

Wish I could have been there when you hit #800. I've been contemplating another trip to Hagerstown to get the ones we had previously missed -- looks like you've done a good job of sweeping the area. We'll just have to find another place where we both can find a decent number of caches. [:D]

Thanks Guys and Gals!

My goal was to just get to an average of 1 per day when I hit my 2nd anniversary for caching. I have far exceded that by heading towards Hagestown for 3 or 4 days. I have had a blast doing caching. Water, mud, ticks, bugs, spiderwebs, no-finds, traffic jams, etc etc. It's still fun. I have loved meeting so many wonderful new friends too!

Let's see, there is still the Baltimore area, and then there is Richmond,.....I think we can find a few areas that we can hook up and do some group caching before having to buy a plane to get to new caches! :unsure:

Gary

Great job--and we look forward to you heading down our way <_< .

Thanks!

And I just may be heading your way on the 31st. I don't think it will be to do the river ones, but I'll plug away at some of the land ones. Still early to tell for sure.

Gary