How do I make those funny faces?

eclose

When you reply to a message in the forums, you can click on the smiley at the top left of the reply text box. icon_wink.gificon_redface.gificon_cool.gificon_eek.gif

When you log a find, etc in the main pages, you can also access a menu of possible smileys and it shows you which keys to type to make it appear in the final post.

All you guys are very talented (at least more talented than I) but,back on topic, what about eclose's question. I know you can buy this stuff, but I doubt you guys are spending money. How do you make 'em?

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

quote:
All you guys are very talented (at least more talented than I) but,back on topic, what about eclose's question. I know you can buy this stuff, but I doubt you guys are spending money. How do you make 'em?

What, you mean actually designing the animated gif themselves?

I use Imageready. It comes with Photoshop and costs a lot. Makes your brain hurt to learn, but worth it and is happily addictive after ya master it. Cool stuff. icon_smile.gif

I am sure there HAS to be cheaper gif-animation editors out there...

-Elana (a.k.a. "Sparrowhawk")

peepwall.gif