Wisconsin Cachers? Hello?

Team Solo

The WI folks have some class.... they are good people

Nah, he's too busy begging/complaining about Jeep TBs on other state's sites.

Begging? Sure "bob" Yeah, you guys sure put up a convincing argument as to why its OK that most of you mngca'ers are going to hijack the jeep bugs, keep them, etc.

Coming over here to flame on me is a perfect example of the reasons I wont associate with such a bunch . . .

<edit to correct #>

Edited by Pto

I live in Beaver Dam, a.k.a. 53916. Just started geocaching a few months back, and still haven't even finished the closest cache to my house! (technical difficulties with Swan City Micro, but I keep trying)

I go caching mostly on weekend mornings or after work, as there never seems to be enough time for geocaching! Right now I am working on the fourth stop on the Horicon Marsh Parkway Cache. (Where I plan to drop a Jeep TB.... hopefully soon!)

Let me know if you want to go team caching sometime.

Hello Team Solo and Morgue.

Come join us at the Wisconsin Geocaching Association website. Membership is FREE and we have nearly 500 members. We have a great on-line community. We would love to have you aboard!

GrouseTales

President, Wisconsin Geocaching Association

www.wi-geocaching.com

I live in Beaver Dam as well Team Solo, oh wait you already go caching with me1 never mind!! :sad:

sure had fun the last 2 days finally hittin' some more caches. good start to the year! :o

:D Yeah. So far, so good. Congrats on hitting the 100 mark on your finds. Glad I could be the one with ya to share in the moment! (And it only took me 2 years to get that far... :o )

Hello Team Solo and Morgue.

Come join us at the Wisconsin Geocaching Association website. Membership is FREE and we have nearly 500 members. We have a great on-line community. We would love to have you aboard!

GrouseTales

President, Wisconsin Geocaching Association

www.wi-geocaching.com

Greetings GrouseTales! After I am done logging todays finds I will be heading over to the WGA site. Thanks much for the invite!

QUOTE(Duck Slayer @ May 24 2006, 09:36 PM)

I live in Beaver Dam as well Team Solo, oh wait you already go caching with me1 never mind!!

sure had fun the last 2 days finally hittin' some more caches. good start to the year!

Yeah. So far, so good. Congrats on hitting the 100 mark on your finds. Glad I could be the one with ya to share in the moment! (And it only took me 2 years to get that far... )

Yeah ive been lucky its only taken me a bit over a year! :) and you have been there for most of them! :):lol: