Any Cachers In Eastern New York State?

Pipanella

I'm trying to do the locationless cache, "Where's In a Name?"

What I need is for someone to find a location that has the longitude of 74° 36.63xx (last two numbers can be anything). Latitude can be anything. The longitude just needs to be 74° 36.63xx. Eastern New York State is pretty much in line with this longitude.

I need for the cacher to go to that spot, take a picture, INCLUDING THEIR GPS WITH THE SPECIFIED COORDINATE showing on their GPS, and readable in the picture. Then e-mail me the picture, tell me the location, and if we both log this, we both get credit for the cache. Even if you don't live near this longitude, if you'll be in the area, you can still help me out!

The details can be found here.

Please e-mail me through this website if you can help me out with this cache!

Edited by Pipanella

I also posted this with Atlantic City and Trenton in the title, and have had an e-mail response to that thread. They are supposed to get back to me by the end of the week or so.

If that doesn't work out (but they were pretty enthusiastic about helping me out), I'll definitely post at the website you suggested!

Thanks!