An Idea...

I have spent the morning looking at personal caching websites and wondered if there was a definitive list of them anywhere? :D (Don't say Google :( )

If not I bags the idea and will start a list and post it online somewhere. :D

Let me know if you run a personal website which is cache related or has a caching section.

The Hokesters...

Very bored at work on a cacheday...sorry Saturday :D

I am doing mine soon. I have just move from the AOL free service to "real" hosting and I am just re doing the whole site (70 odd pages and 200 plus photos) and have decide to add a caching/ trigpointing section. I will let you know when its done :(

Its a good idea to have a list of all the sites. Post a link to it when you have done the page.

Brian

BuuuuuUuuMmmmmmP!

I have a number of replies to this thread which is making me think I can make a really nice page which has links that consist of Pro sites, Cacher's own caching sites and Cachers own non-caching sites.

Now I don't want to step on anyone's toes so if there is anyone at GCUK who would rather host this or if they are happy to link to a page that I host I am up for whatever fits.

I see this as a resource that we should all be able to use and hopefully it will give other cachers confidence to build their own sites, share ideas and bolster those sites that are already out there.

The Hokesters

there is a GCUK link diirectory here  might be of interest....

chris

Like a plank I couldn't find that but thanks for pointing it out.

There is only one member site listed so I wonder if anyone at GCUK could comment before I pin this topic?

The Hokesters...

Edited by The Hokesters

Who do you want an answer off ? I have had no email. But if you look at the 3rd post down from the top I said it was a good idea and post a link when you had done it.

Mark the Owner of G:UK has been away for 10 days so if you have emailed him thats why you have had no reply.

Go for it :lol::o is a good idea (maybe I should have thought of it :back:)

Brian (Deego)