Reno, Nv Caches

Hi all. A couple of us will be heading to Reno for a work-related conference but we will have time to fit in some caching while there. Can anyone suggest some "must-see" caches that aren't too difficult and won't take too much time? We will be staying at the Reno Hilton, possibly without wheels, and want to get in as many caches as possible in our limited time and with our limited resources so we can't stray too far or take on anything too challenging.

Thanks!

Edited by kiltedcacher

Any of my caches. ;)

Just kidding, none of my caches would be availble on foot from the Hilton. I just looked at the cache map. The better caches are going to require a car. Or take a cab to Ranch San Rafel. It's just north of the downtown area and there are some great caches within walking distance. Do a search around GC60DF. If you go downtown there are a few good ones. Although GCHGPC by bobthecat is disabled it would make a good center for your search. Skip the two multi's not practical w/o a car.

If you have a car I would try GCHMXJ as a center. I haven't found that cache yet but bobthecat does some nice ones. And the general area is pretty.

PM or e-mail me if there is anything else I can do.

rusty_tlc should see this post soon...

I was busy sorry it took so long. :lol:;)