Best Way To Use The Palm Pilot

rrules

I am new to geocaching but a long time palm user. I joined as a premium member so that I could hot synch my T-3 palm with waypoints and descriptions. I have a Garmin Legend. What is the best software you have found to track geocaches? Also, how have you all interfaced your palms with you GPS units? What software is needed?

Thanks for your help.

I use a Garmin 60cs and a Palm Tungsten E. Here is my weekly routine:

1. Get a gpx file emailed to me via pocket queries.

2. Use Easy GPS to send the waypoints to my GPSr.

3. Use Cachemate to send the waypoints to my Palm.

And away I go!

Cachemate is the best $7.00 I have ever spent for geocaching. You can get the program at www.smittyware.com.

Thanks for your help. I will get the cachemate. Sound like a good deal.

To answer your question. I love the T-3. Great machine it is fast with lots of space. The sceen seems to scratch easier than other palms I've had though.

FWIW, I use Plucker and GPXSpinner. Can't comment on Cachemate as I haven't tried or seen it, but then I have no reason to switch :unsure: . Both Plucker and GPXSpinner are free, and cacher CYBret has a homepage that leads you step by step through the somewhat convoluted setup process. Paperless is the way to go - no more soggy printouts in the rain!