To Many Micros

rbvstar

Micros are great for urban settings where larger caches would be muggled.

Yep, well said. I really enjoy hunting well placed urban micros.

Micros placed where a regular size cache could be hidden are another story - I'd much prefer to trade trinkets if the hiding area permits it.

edit - spelling

Edited by AC Student

Every cache that’s hidden, it be a micro or regular cache is fun for someone to find so let them have some fun too.

Every person that hid one had fun doing it and every person that found one had fun

It a different type of fun, you can pick and chouse which ones you do, let them chouse too.

Different stokes for different folks, and has nothing to do with numbers. Folks usually hide the type of caches they like to find.

…………….. JOE

Every cache that’s hidden, it be a micro or regular cache is fun for someone to find so let them have some fun too.

Every person that hid one had fun doing it and every person that found one had fun

It a different type of fun, you can pick and chouse which ones you do, let them chouse too.

Different stokes for different folks, and has nothing to do with numbers. Folks usually hide the type of caches they like to find.

…………….. JOE

I'd throw my two cents out there but it would sound a lot like what JoeGPS said.

Too many? Not if you truly believe there is room in this hobby for everyone who wants to play.