Idahogeocachers.org

bushi

Same experience here. Best I've been able to find so far is that Clint's domain registration may have expired: http://www.easywhois.com/index.php?domain=...xt.x=0&next.y=0 shows an update as of yesterday with a status of 'Client Hold'. It also appears to have an old email address (#####@msn.com) and a bad phone number (:+2.83272200), so they may not have been able to contact him. We're trying to reach him.

Edited by stestardi

More info: OnlineNIC.com, the registrar for idahogeocachers.org, shows:

Domain Name: IDAHOGEOCACHERS.ORG {idahogeocachers.org }

Registration Date : 2002-4-25

Expiration Date : 2004-4-25

Last update :2003-02-16 01:52:12

So it looks like the registration expired. Hopefully this is just a renewal glitch.

Steve

When renewing an expired domain name, it can take up to 72 hours for it to propagate to all the DNS root servers again...if that is in case the problem. Patience Grasshopper :( . Oh, BTW, stestardi, we got a trailer. Will fill you all in on the details when IG.O is back up again.

Edited by kavuday
my dad works with him and he is currently not feeling to good today. he is apparently in the ER so don't expect anything too quick. i sure hope he's doing okay, i'd hate to see him down and out. :D  :D

Hey Wolf,

Just returned from Guadalajara and saw your post. If he was in the ER it sounds pretty serious. Any update? Anything any of us can do to help out?

Steve

Edited by stestardi

Thanks for all the Concern, after 2 days in the Hospital and a Gazillion tests I am back home and ok'd for the Ironman! :) Hope to have the site back up soon! But have some other priorities at the moment! Again thanks to all for the Calls etc...

Happy Hunting!

idahoflyer

Edited by idahoflyer

Oh oh...

Database connection error!

A connection to the Database could not be established.

Please check your username, password, database name and host.

Also make sure config.php is rightly configured!

Anyone else get this?

Edited by stestardi