Are You Ever Gonna Take The $

Red Clover

Im one of those throwbacks in financial evolution. I actually mailed you a * gasp* personal check *shudder* a little more than 2 months ago. Anyway, I have had my prem membership perks since about 10 days after I mailed it. But the money is still sitting smugly in my account. How long does it usually take for the checks to clear? Though if you want to just not deposit my check I wont be heart broken or anything :rolleyes:

Seriously, you've earned the money and have it with my best wishes. Thanks for the fun!

See, this is why I don;'t like checks for this kind of purchase. My luck they'll decide to cash the check at a bad time and the check gets bounced and I have to pay another 35 or so in bank fees. It is rather inconvenient to say the least.

And I hate paypal.

Maybe they should make a store item called "Certificate of Membership" where you could pay with your credit/debit card. Hmmm? Yes?

When I can pay by card, then they'll have my money. And have my money they will. But not until.

I despise paypal with a deep and unmovable devotion to nuturing that hatred within the cold recesses of my heart. I dont mind sending in a check and Im not concerned about it not clearing. Just wondering. If it came down to paying w/ paypal or not paying.. I'd not pay!

Well, just be patient a little longer. Jeremy has stated in other threads that they are working on a way to accept credit card payments and are getting close to adding it to the website. Can't remember exactly, but I think the end of may was mentioned. Don't quiote me on that date......

Patience Grasshopper....Patience.... :rolleyes:

I despise paypal with a deep and unmovable devotion to nuturing that hatred within the cold recesses of my heart.

:blink: I've had a bad experience with Paypal. It amounted that they cheated me out of just a few dollars but left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe we should start a new subject about hating Paypal and see how many agree with us?

Jeremy has stated in other threads that they are working on a way to accept credit card payments and are getting close to adding it to the website. Can't remember exactly, but I think the end of may was mentioned.

:tired: I'll wait 'til May to renew and see if Jeremy gets the credit card set up. If not...???

Edited by Colorado Papa

I too have had enough of PayPay (aka PayPal). I have gladly paid for my premium with a check the past two years; however credit card payment would be easier. Why not "sell" the membership at the Groundspeak Store??? It already accepts credit cards.

Edited by CacheUsOut
Im one of those throwbacks in financial evolution. I actually mailed you a * gasp* personal check *shudder* a little more than 2 months ago. Anyway, I have had my prem membership perks since about 10 days after I mailed it. But the money is still sitting smugly in my account. How long does it usually take for the checks to clear? Though if you want to just not deposit my check I wont be heart broken or anything :tired:

Seriously, you've earned the money and have it with my best wishes. Thanks for the fun!

That's not bad...they've been holding two of my checks since early December......