Free Hiking Staff

Both! :P

Steve

Well that's close, but I can't do that. So I've decided to give the staff or I should say staffs to...

Cacheola and also one to Cacheola Crew Mom

Also one to Carleen's mom Nevalp and one to Carleenp as well.

You both thought it would be better to give than receive and I think you should be rewarded for such unselfish thoughts.

Congratulations to you and yours.

El Diablo

undefined

Thank you so much. I am overwhelmed. You are so generous. The Cacheola Crew really deserves their staffs and I would not have felt right about getting one if they hadn't got two also.

And if you hadn't awarded one to Carleen too she probably would be borrowing mine all the time. ;)

Thanks again

NevaLP

Edited by NevaLP
When my niece found it stashed with a very touching note and gift cards she was so touched she was speechless as she tried to hide the tears from her kids. I have to say this is the first time I have ever cried after finding the cache.

Well now you went and made me cry!

Hampton Roads Cachers are a generous bunch, I was just the facilitator.

Cacheola Crew Mom

He's why I respectfully request consideration of winning one of your primo walking sticks:

~ I'm a Veteran.

~ I spent years and years on a submarine.

~ All I have left are those "glory days".

~ I'm getting chunky (hoping the new walking stick will encourage me to geocaching MORE).

~ I'm goin' bald (hoping that beautiful stick will divert attention AWAY from my head).

~ I'm from Pittsburgh ('nuff said).

~ I'm the Cubmaster of the local Cub Pack and my old stick is getting worn out whipping the boys into shape!

~ I can give my current stick to my son, then he will quit bugging me.

~ My wife can't cook (I can use the stick to beat down Ellie May's pancakes).

~ My mother-in-law moved in - I'm thinking if I get a new stick, I can use the old one to fix her broom and she'll fly outta here!

Thank you for your consideration!

Congratulations to the winners!

:P although I am very sad that I didn't win....and doubly sad that I fell down caching because my hiking stick (and, yes, it was just a stick I found on the ground) broke.

El Diablo, do you sell your staffs on a payment plan? My grandpa sent me a check for my birthday. I had to buy some food with it, but I have a little bit left as a down payment. I had to buy ingredients to make treats for my upcoming bake sale to raise money for my El Diablo hiking staff.

(again, slightly stretching the truth here -- but only very slightly.)

But BIG CONGRATS to the winners -- well deserved. I'll be getting over my jealousy towards you soon -- ;) )

Bec

;) Okay, here is my story!

I lost my job because it was outsourced to India. I was living in a van without a roof down by the river. One day while I was out geocaching the van was stolen. I could not find a dumpster to live in so, I began sleeping in a extra large trash can instead. With nothing else to do I continued to geocache because it was free. One day while hiking a lonely mountain trail, I was run over by a big city lawyer driving a Hummer on the hiking trail. Two days later after massive blood loss I was found by a fellow cacher and his family pulled me down the mountain on a blanket. After 117 major operations I was released from the hospital only to find my trash can was missing. Now I just live "down by the river". The only thing I own is a GPSr and a small pencil. I think one of your beautiful Staffs would not only help with my limp, it may also serve as a center pole to hold up the tarp I might find, and keep the rain off on those damp lonely nights.

Or maybe this is all a lie and I just think it would be about the coolest thing I could think of to own and display proudly!!!!!

jeanneisme

Congratulations to the winners!

:P although I am very sad that I didn't win....and doubly sad that I fell down caching because my hiking stick (and, yes, it was just a stick I found on the ground) broke.

El Diablo, do you sell your staffs on a payment plan? My grandpa sent me a check for my birthday. I had to buy some food with it, but I have a little bit left as a down payment. I had to buy ingredients to make treats for my upcoming bake sale to raise money for my El Diablo hiking staff.

(again, slightly stretching the truth here -- but only very slightly.)

But BIG CONGRATS to the winners -- well deserved. I'll be getting over my jealousy towards you soon -- ;) )

Bec

Why sure, I take payment plans. You pay me and I'll plan on making a staff. :P

Did you not read about my poor cat (Boo) that needs an operation? I really need to sell some hiking staffs.

Then again I'm stretching the truth a bit. Boo is a 13 year old cat that has feline HIV and has already lived a year beyond expectations and is still going strong...when he's awake anyways. He sleeps 23 hours a day.

El Diablo

well i see i am late on yet another....wait i mean the only worth while thread in weeks....anyway wtg for the winners of the staves and so for ElDiablo....super cool man...tyvm.it is sooooo good to see a thread used for the good of the geocaching community.i cannot afford one of your staves at this time but alas better days they are a comming and i will get me one of those staves maybe even one for my buddy stumblealong...yes he would have been what my story would have been about...lol the times we have had and the falls i have seen him take...lol.might even help so much he has to change his name...lol anyway ty and wtg for the winners.

eddthejailer

Hardinsburg, Indiana