A Micro Cashe As A Tb

Team-Mikkelsen

Moving caches are not permitted, so your travel bug could not be a cache as well as a travel bug. You could, however, have a bug with a compartment of things that could be traded. Just make sure it will fit in most caches, though, or it won't be able to move much.

I had one similar to this that has gone MIA in a plundered cache. It's called the thing your aunt gave you. It was just a simple, zip up, see-through, zippered bag. Whatever was inside was yours if you wanted it in trade for anything you chose to put in there.

Most of the current moving caches are grandfathered, but I think, as with all ideas Groundspeak might let you do it if you had it planned all right.

I think the major rule reguarding a moving cache is that you'd have to be able to know where it was at all times. And so if it were just a film canister with a log book that was being just transferred around the area it might be approved as a mystery cache, but I don't know, email your local approver and see what he thinks...

I was thinking of releasing a TB called "Hide and Seek". The TB wouls be in 2 parts, a log book and the bug itself. The logbook would be placed in a cache and list the nearby coordinates of where the bug is hidden. In order to grab him from the cache, you need to look in the logbook to get the coordinates of where nearby he's hidden the go find him.

When you place him in a cache, you simple hide him nearby the cache and write the coords in the log book and place that in the cache.