Ipaq As Gps

Hi all,

I've been searching for GPS-software for my iPaq that's like my Legend, ie accepts different datums and shows me the direction arow as i'm approaching the cache spot... I use Tomtom Navigator 2, but the 'navigate to coordinate' function isn't half as useable as the good ol' Legend pointer arrow...

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Ton

Team Kattukwaad

The Netherlands

Thanks for the tips guys. ATM i'm testing Vito Navigator, and as soon as i can sync again i'll sync VisualGPSCE as well... Looks like that does exactly what i want!

Ton

Team Kattukwaad

The Netherlands

Well how do you like navigator? Now that I got my bluetooth receiver I'm looking for the exact thing that you are.

Are there any other programs that anyone knows off? Especially something that could open a GPX file for waypoints.

Well, just been playing with VisualGPSCE, but couldn't find a place to key in the waypoint i was going to. The app itself is great, but for caching?

Ton

Team Kattukwaad

The Netherlands

VisualGPS si for showing the satellites and related data on them. It's interesting to let it log for several hours and see how they track in relation to your positon.