Service Degradation Loading Pages?

MotorBug

About the time the forums were moved to a new server, I started to notice a consistent and fairly dramatic slowdown in the response of geocaching.com to load cache pages. I don't think it is my end-- I get normal loading and response from other sites I visit regularly-- google, bank, credit card, library, etc.

I've also noticed that using the bar at the right to scroll the page doesn't always work. Keys have to be used. Also, often the page will load from now until tomorrow if I let it, but if I click stop, it will generally display-- partially or fully.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I have Earthlink DSL if that matters.

I am experiencing the same issues as MotorBug. Everything except the scroll bar thing. But I am getting very slow page loads only on GC.com, often getting server busy errors. The page can load for ever, but if I hit stop it loads.

Maybe it has something to do with us being from the same general area? I'm using yahoo dsl however, not earthlink.

I am experiencing the same issues as MotorBug. Everything except the scroll bar thing. But I am getting very slow page loads only on GC.com, often getting server busy errors. The page can load for ever, but if I hit stop it loads.

Maybe it has something to do with us being from the same general area? I'm using yahoo dsl however, not earthlink.

Same problems lately on this side of the Globe. (South Africa). :unsure: