Want To Be Ftf At New Caches?

Me and a mate were out night caching the other evening, and we knocked off three FTF's between us. Pretty amazing for this area.

It was lucky that I spotted two new ones on my GC list a few moments after they were approved, and just a few minutes before logging off to go out for another recent cache that hadn't been found yet. We got them all, and an extra one that had already had a few visitors.

Thanks, I'll check out the link.

A little suggestion; if you have a cellphone that can receive email, for example can people mail to my cellphone and I recieve the mail as a SMS.

Go the the NCAlert website and write down the mailaddress for your cellphone.

Voila! Every time a new cache is approved nearby your home will you recieve an email to your cellphone also...

I just don't understand why everyone rushes about wanting to be first to a cache!

I definitely won't be using that tool! :D

Seasider

We noticed... there's one within 50 miles of here that you haven't found yet! Off to bag it but FTF has gone today... still maybe G:UK can give us a new stat for "found it before Seasider!"