New To Geocaching And A New Dell Axim X3

lv2play

Just started into geocaching. Thanks for the fun. Now I want to put cache pages on my new pocket pc which just arrived. Reading all of the questions and comments is confusing. Can someone please tell what is the most efficient way to view cache pages on my pocket pc. Will plucker and spinner work on a pocket pc or are they just palm os's? Is that the best way? I've seen other programs, but don't remember their names. Any help will be appreciated.

I also have a Dell Axim X5 and a Garmin 76S. Let me give you my 2 cents worth. I have not been able to get GPXSonar to work so I can't give you a comment there. I do have National Geo Topo (NC State)which I have downloaded to my PDA. It works quite well.

I also bought the Globalsat BC-307 CF card GPS. I am quite surprised with it's accuracy. I bought GPS Tuner for use with the Globalsat and it is a great little program. I am going to get Mapadvisor (trial version) to try out once I can figure out how to get "superwaba" installed.

Good luck, in my honest opinion. You chose well.

I also have a Dell Axim X5 and a Garmin 76S. Let me give you my 2 cents worth. I have not been able to get GPXSonar to work so I can't give you a comment there.

So the big question so we can help you........

What isn't working or what's is the problem that your having with GPXSonar. I have an Axim X5 and the program works fantastic (Right GEO?) ;)

I've learned all the ins and outs of it and use it for all my paperless cache records. At home AND IN THE FIELD. It's a wonderful program full of features with more to come (Right GEO?) :lol:

Growley you are in the right place to ask all the questions you have. The author GEO hangs out here a lot (Right GEO?) ;) And if he's not around I might even have an answer for you. Don't forget the newest documentation for the latest version. It's full of information......