Speaking Of Lurkers

sept1c_tank

At the time of this posting, there were 15,421 registered users of the Groundspeak forums. According to my calculations (searching # of forum posts by member), 13,100 members have posted to the forums one or more times.

4,850 members have never posted to the forums. That comes up to 17,950 members of the Groundspeak forums.

That arrives at a discrepancy of 2,529 mystery members.

Who are all these mystery members?

Edited by sept1c_tank

Umm....hello? Ok - I admit it, I'm a lurker. I even lurked through the other posting asking who the lurkers were. I was slightly envious of those that answered, but was too *shy* to post myself. I have gathered up my courage and decided to introduce myself. I also want to lose my tadpole status. I'm happy with no warnings, however. I do enjoy reading all of your postings, and thanks for the entertainment at work! RK - love the bunny! We have been geocaching since July, and enjoy the opportunity for getting out for a walk. Team Encore is a mother and son team from Michigan. Thanks for the opportunity to introduce ourselves. I'm sure there are many other lurkers out there that read for entertainment, but don't post because they feel as though they have nothing to contribute, as I do.