Forum Wars IV

Did anything good come out of forum wars? Yea, I learned ALOT about the community and TPTB.

I've not really found any good in the forum wars, but I do get pure satisfaction and enjoyment watching children play on their mommy and daddy's computer.

Keep up the good work. I now only check the forums to see what kind of penny ante crapola is going to pop up next as a new topic.

It keeps me coming back for some odd reason :D. The ratings are high in my book.

I now only check the forums to see what kind of penny ante crapola is going to pop up next as a new topic.

So what are you posting BS for then?

My post was in reference to new topics, as I only added to one and DID NOT start one. And for the bs, there's plenty more on here other than mine.

I may post once every month or so, as others post ten or fifteen times a day, and yet I get attacked for my single post. How lovely! :D

I now only check the forums to see what kind of penny ante crapola is going to pop up next as a new topic.

So what are you posting BS for then?

My post was in reference to new topics, as I only added to one and DID NOT start one. And for the bs, there's plenty more on here other than mine.

I may post once every month or so, as others post ten or fifteen times a day, and yet I get attacked for my single post. How lovely! :D

It's not a quantity / quality issue. BS is BS.

RobertM

Geo 113, 115

Thanks for the poke, Keystone we needed that. And I have learned something from the forum wars, not necessarily found any good as of yet:

No matter who you are or what you do, an attacker is surely to prey upon you and gnaw and tear at your post because that is what they do best.

I find it amusing how these people act, and yet there is no hope for this type of character.

I take it back the fact there is no good in forum wars. There is something good.

ENTERTAINMENT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Let's hear some more. I'm eagerly awaiting.