Pocket Queries

Bozz

Is there any way to read the pocket queries on your Palm Handheld without purchasing MobiPocket Reader? Not sure if I want to spend the money on the reader, it is kinda "slow" and awkward to use.

Bozz :P

If you get the GPX file, you can use CacheMate. It costs $7, but it will allow you to load 10 caches without registering so you can try before you buy. CacheMate is more then just the information, it's a database you can enter your logs into and do all kinds of things. If you have a Garmin, you can even upload the waypoints to your GPS from your Palm.

Thanks, tried it and it looks pretty good. One complaint though.... it does not transfer (or seemingly) the Cache name, just the short GCVHD or whatever it is. That is the only thing I have found that I like better about the MobiPocket Reader.

Correct me if I am wrong!

Bozz

Thanks, tried it and it looks pretty good. One complaint though.... it does not transfer (or seemingly) the Cache name, just the short GCVHD or whatever it is.

Were you talking about CacheMate? It looks like it has the name to me. That's what's on the list. The waypoint name is optional. Most GPS can't hold the cache name.