Garmin Title Screen

Fish

I recall that at one time there was a link with instructions on How to change the title screen for the Garmin, so you could put finder info etc. I havent been able to find it on the forums.... If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Edited by Fish

:D I have also used the program that curious george is refering to (gps warn) on my two etrex vistas and it works excellent just remember to look for a update for gps warn after you have updated your unit from garmin, if not the previous version will not work unless you edit the program yourself or wait for the update!

ya beat me to it george I was looking for the link before I read your response!!!

"Happy Cachin" :D:D:P:D

Has any one picked up the new Garmin Mapsource for Canada? I'm wondering if the errors on the Enhanced Basemap have been corrected.

Thanks

C-A

I have noticed that the Basemap is much more complete. and the errors that I noted previously around southern BC have been corrected, but I have only had the software for a few days. The metroguide is a vast improvement, however. So far, a vastly superior product, but please stay tuned for any future whining that I might deem necessary.