Welcome Back!!

Lactodorum

Well it seems that the fun and games can start again - the forums are back :)

Let's hope we get lots of constructive discussion, useful tips, jokes, nonsense - basically all the old stuff but without the infighting, backbiting, name calling and similar stuff.

Hopefully most if not all of the previous posts should have been transferred but if you notice anything missing well don't blame me :D

I could ask 'what does 'WARN 0%' mean'??

In school you have stars for good boys and girls. Here on the forums its reversed, if you post something that's disapproved, ie: naughty words or comments, you can receive a warning, which the powers that be can use to set at what level they take action. They have the power to stop you posting for set periods or send all posts to a moderator for checking first. Well that's what's built into the software, whether it's used or not is some thing we will see.Dave

Edited by Mancunian Pyrocacher
I could ask 'what does 'WARN 0%' mean'??

In school you have stars for good boys and girls. Here on the forums its reversed, if you post something that's disapproved, ie: naughty words or comments, you can receive a warning, which the powers that be can use to set at what level they take action. They have the power to stop you posting for set periods or send all posts to a moderator for checking first. Well that's what's built into the software, whether it's used or not is some thing we will see.Dave

Ang on!! ang on!!! Just a cotton picking moment :)

I have a 0% Warn sign.....but I don't see anyone else with any?? Unless of course I only see my own 'warnings'? Thats it.

Silly me!! :D:D;)

These forums seem to run a lot quicker as well. Haven't caught the fox yet but we *did* get all the numbers on my lottery ticket last Saturday ;)

Shame it was only one of those 'Pick 2' thingies.... still, that's a weekend's caching paid for.

It's nice to have these forums back... thanks Groundspeak. It must have been a hectic time.