TB to OHIO

SClark

Well, you can search nearby caches with travel bugs, and read the goals for each one. Although, an easier method would be to post here, and maybe your regional forum, where you're located, and how far you're willing to travel to pick up a bug. Then maybe owners of travel bugs that are in your area and want to head in to or beyond the Ohio area would contact you and let you know the name of their travel bug.....

Nothing to see here, move along.

quote:
Originally posted by SClark:

I am going to Ohio in a few wks. How do I find a TB that needs to go to the midwest.

thanks steve

I have one now that needs to get to Iowa.... are you laying over in SLC?

"I'm 35 Years old, I am divorced, and I live in van down by the river!" - Matt Foley

Hi SClark,

Of caches near you, Above Claremont has a Travel Turtle TB that could use a lift, and geocache Travel Bug Terminal has one that also needs to go east. Drop by and pick one or both of them up and take them with you. Have you already mapped out the caches you will be visiting in Ohio?

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!

http://www.geocities.com/cacheinon

I have a TB that is back in Canada thats destination is Ohio [Lost My Marbles TB]. Also, I have a travelbug that is in Ohio on it's way to CT. Hmmm. Oh, and then there's the one in CA that is destined for NY (and it has been to NY but geographically impaired cacher brought it to the West Coast). So, if you can make it to Canada to get my TB for WCPN in Cleveland... well, best of luck to you! - CT