This is cool-Cafepress.com, Vender creates products off your cache logo.

Paul Ag

Some of you know this. Alot of the clubs are using this site to sell their stuff. I came across this site Cafepressthat will produce products (shirts, hats, stickers,etc) based on your image file(personel geocaching logo. The cool thing is it is free for you- no setup cost or minimum orders.

You select the products you want your image on, mark up the price, if you want. (At the end of the month you can get a commission check of your sells) That is it. They take care of producing it and mailing it out. You can order one shirt of your own custom geocaching logo at a reasonable price.

I would buy other cachers shirts/hats if we all did not markup the price and your image was cool. Here is what I did (it needs work)My shop page

Wouldn't that trip you out if you saw a pic of someone wearing your gecaching image and quote. I would love to have the a shirt with the quote "Geocachers know where to hide the bodies."

I would be glad to keep a running list of everyones designs. Post your shop to this thread. It is so easy. Later

I think I've got the gear from just about every organized geocaching club at my site. All proceeds from any markups of club gear go to that club... to be used however.

skydiver-sig.gif

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---------------------------------------