YAY!!!!!!

Okay. So, today I found my first cache. It was fun!! So yeah, i thought i would let you guys share in my excitment. You guys must remember your first time!! So yeah celebrate with me!!! Oh to bad i have MANY mosquito bites! dadgum things. icon_razz.gif

[This message was edited by MaryKate on May 19, 2003 at 08:43 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by MaryKate:

Okay. So, today I found my first cache. It was fun!! So yeah, i thought i would let you guys share in my excitment. You guys must remember your first time!! So yeah celebrate with me!!! Oh to bad i many MANY mosquito bites! dadgum things. icon_razz.gif

Ain't it FUNNNNN!!! So, what was your first piece of swag?

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....http://www.texasgeocaching.com

Congrats MaryKate!!!! Your off and running...My wife and I too discovered our first cache just yesterday morning. Since we live in Balmy West Texas (102 today) the mosquito problem was non-existent, but I kept my eyes peeled for those pesky rattlers. icon_eek.gif My wife has always had a huge fear of lizards but next month we shall vacation and cache in New Mexico and Arizona, so she is facing those fears with a vengeance and vows to get through it, and I have full faith in her. Good luck to all the first timers out there and don't forget those trash bags on your way. icon_smile.gif

Roy & Susie

You poor fool, you don't know the consequences of joining up on this "craze". Once you find one, you just can't stop. It eats up all of your weekends. Your family and friends start staying from you. Your schoolwork or work in general suffers. You find yourself being out in areas you've never been in before and will probably never see again! Worst of all you could spread this disease to people you know! STOP NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND IT CONSUMES YOUR LIFE! AAAAAAAH!

migo_sig_logo.jpg

michigan_fl_md_wht.gif "Michigan Geocaching At It's Best!"

"If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure."

- Dan Quayle

Oh wow congrats on your first cache too.

I had been a couple of weeks ago for the very first time, but my friends and i couldnt' find it icon_frown.gif So we decided to try an easier one today. We left a dollar and took a keychain. I'm going to start leaving bug spray hehe.

quote:
Originally posted by Radman Version 2.0:

You poor fool, you don't know the consequences of joining up on this "craze". Once you find one, you just can't stop. It eats up all of your weekends. Your family and friends start staying from you. Your schoolwork or work in general suffers. You find yourself being out in areas you've never been in before and will probably never see again! Worst of all you could spread this disease to people you know! STOP NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND IT CONSUMES YOUR LIFE! AAAAAAAH!

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/images/migo_sig_logo.jpg

http://images.animfactory.com/animations/flags/u_s_states/michigan_fl_md_wht.gif "Michigan Geocaching At It's Best!"

"If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure."

- Dan Quayle

Yep, what he said. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....http://www.texasgeocaching.com

quote:
Originally posted by Radman Version 2.0:

HAHA oh my. i told my mom what i was doing (just so she doesn't worry abotu the bug bites and small scratches from thorns and wonder what the hell i've been doing). But i told her that i wasn't going to med school anymore, that i'm just going to do this for the rest of my life. My new goal is to find every single one. Well not really, but it's tons of fun, and i love nature. So it's relaxing and just a really neat thing to do.

Congratulations on your first find - LET'S PARTY!! icon_biggrin.gif BTW, the bug spray is really not a bad idea.

Catcher24

"You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time." Jim Bouton

icon_smile.gifWelcome to the world of us "cachecrazies"! Once you start - you can't stop! [icon_biggrin.gif]

Now you have to start attending those addiction meetings - that's the worst part about it. LOL

You have to stand up, tell your name, that you're an addict, and which cache you found last!

Enjoy - go nuts (or bananas) and love every minute of it!

Geocaching expands your horizons instead of your butt!