Need your suggestions

rjt

I live in Taiwan area. Here are so few caches. I hope I can hunt more caches, but I can't go aborad.(I'm a poor student.) I found a cache(Where's In A Name?--GC3153). I think tt's so good that I can hunt in Taiwan area. Does everybody also know other caches,such as variable-coordinate caches, I can hunt? I need them to increase my record.

icon_wink.gif Thanks!

Life short, Hunt more.

From the main page, click on Taiwan. At the top of the list of caches in Taiwan you will see *locationles caches*. Click on that and you will see about 200 locationless caches. I assume that is what you mean by variable-coordinate caches. I hope this helps.

That moss-covered bucket I hailed as a treasure,

For often at noon, when I returned from the field,

I found it the source of an exquisite pleasure.

Samuel Woodworth The Old Oaken Bucket

Also, one of the best ways to get people interested in hiding caches is to go out and hide some yourself. This tends to increase the caching activity in an area, which naturally leads to more caches being placed in the area.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"