Real-Time GeoCaching Chat

Does anyone know of any channel/room/software/website where there is real-time geocaching chat?

I have a chat program called mIRC and #geocaching on Efnet is full of bots, and on Dalnet its always empty with the topic 'I own it and I show up every once in awhile.'(jerk)

Thanx!

Fixxer&WaterBaby

Another one down, thousands to go!

quote:
Originally posted by Sissy-n-CR:

Would you guys stop picking on the new guy?

Don't mind them. It seems as though they get off on new ways to tell people the same thing. We _do_ get asked the same questions over and over.

Welcome! See you sometime in the chat room.

OK, I'm guilty, I admit it. Stomp Stomp.

There is already a thread just a part way down the page posted yesterday about the same thing. Just a LITTLE looking before ya leap is a good thing, just not here, but in life in general

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Fixxer&WaterBaby:

Hey Mopar,

Whose time was wasted except yours for answering a question you already knew the answer to? Duh!

Thanx for nothing.

How does that go? Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he has food for a lifetime.

Well, if you bothered to click the link I posted, you found like 80 posts already about what you asked. You found that some were as recent as yesterday. You also found out these forums have a search engine to help you answer your own questions before posting something we have already asnwered 84 times.

If just one of the above things sunk in, you learned something new, and learning is never a waste of time.

Hope to see you in IRC some time, there are usually plenty of people there who are also willing to help aswer questions

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.