For us who missed the "MYSTERIOUS" thread that was deleted........

opey one

I should also be entitled to sit naked in any church I choose, buy playboy from walmart etc. etc.

Why the passion on this subject? Groundspeak is owned by an individual, who in my opinion makes a fairly decent attempt to run a family oriented site. I personally think the owner has every right to establish rules, and procedures as he deems appropriate. Lets face it, if you have a group involved, you can't possibly please everyone, so you just have to do the best you can. Do you honestly think an attempt isn't made? Sit back an objectively look at a couple of the issues arising in the forums. If you were King for the day, could you honestly resolve the topics in such a way that no one would post complaints in the forums?

Hmmm, while we're at it though, I bought a GPS receiver, shouldn't the company have to incorporate all of my desires into the software? I pay taxes, how come I don’t I have complete say in how the country is run?????????

Holy cow! 100% of the people voting have said some form of "yes" to this poll!!

Seriously, I bet someone... somewhere... can dig the text of this post up for you. Maybe even the sock puppet who posted it himself... his name was gc something... if I remember correctly.

Pan

What does anybody want? I want the Red Sox to win the World Series. - Bill Pullman as Alan Safian in Malice, in response to being asked "What do you want?"

quote:
Originally posted by Searching_ut:

...Groundspeak is owned by an individual, who in my opinion makes a fairly decent attempt to run a family oriented site. I personally think the owner has every right to establish rules, and procedures as he deems appropriate....

I agree! The owner does a pretty good job considering all the strange folks who use this site.

All weal drive, the only way to go!

quote:
Originally posted by Titus2_13:

I agreee! The owner does a pretty good job considering all the strange folks who use this site.

Indeed a strange people and how they tend to devour!!! OOOHHHHH!!!!! The DEMISE!!!!! icon_redface.gif

48511_5100.JPG

Yup. That's MY goat!

quote:
Originally posted by ChiefPig:

I read the post yesterday morning and it was no big deal (for me anyways)...I don't think people should get too excited about not being able to read it anymore.

Exactly. Bingo. TARGET - CEASE FIRE!!!!

It was the same old thing, said the same old way, dressed in the same old cliches. And by a sock puppet.....

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Afghanistan was a battle. Iraq was a battle. The war goes on."

quote:
Originally posted by Team Tecmage (R&T):

_WAIT!_ You mean there was a thread that somehow was viewed as inappropriate or severely off-topic, and I missed it! _(*#@&@%^!$@(#!!!_

Okay, time to go back to the things that really count......

Man, you've got to stop by in here more often....

Wait, that is the worst piece of advice I've ever given... well, except for that time I told my brother it wouldn't hurt if he, well, never mind, you get my meaning...hehehehe.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Afghanistan was a battle. Iraq was a battle. The war goes on."

quote:
Originally posted by Team Tecmage (R&T):

_WAIT!_ You mean there was a thread that somehow was viewed as inappropriate or severely off-topic, and I missed it! _(*#@&@%^!$@(#!!!_

Okay, time to go back to the things that really count......

Nice string of profanitype there.