Everyone: a quick survey response please?

Durango!

quote:
Originally posted by urbo:

the ofn has been outnumbered! whats the ofn you might ask?? the Old Fart Network!

urbo

icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Careful there you young whipper snapper .... I repeat ...Age and treachery will overcome youth and ability any time!

348_2702.gif

[This message was edited by Hawk-eye on April 17, 2002 at 04:32 AM.]

quote:

the ofn has been outnumbered! whats the ofn you might ask?? the Old Fart Network!

urbo

icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Careful there you young whipper snapper .... I repeat ...Age and treachery will overcome youth and ability any time!

348_2702.gif

[This message was edited by Hawk-eye on April 17, 2002 at 04:32 AM.]

The *senior* members of our team fall in two categories and the youngest aren't even included in the survey! Just for the record, it's 41,33,7,5,and 2. And except for the 2yo, all are actively involved in the hunt one way or another, whether it's manning the GPS, poking through the leaves with a stick, or mapping out the best route to the general geocache location.

I think the age spans are way off here. There is a HUGE difference between say a guy in his early 20's and one in his late 20's or early thirties. (a lot of guys in thier early 20's still aren't much more mature than they were in thier late teens. )

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk-eye:

quote:

urbo

icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Careful there you young whipper snapper .... I repeat ..._Age and treachery with overcome youth and ability any time!_

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/348_2702.gif

Yes, and it *WILL* overcome youth and ability, as well. They say the mind goethe first, then... icon_wink.gif LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk-eye:

quote:

urbo

icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Careful there you young whipper snapper .... I repeat ..._Age and treachery with overcome youth and ability any time!_

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/348_2702.gif

Yes, and it *WILL* overcome youth and ability, as well. They say the mind goethe first, then... icon_wink.gif LOL