No More Decon Boxes!?

briansnat

I put in an order for 30 retired decon boxes to use for my caches. They were the perfect small cache container. I received the following from rangersurplus.com:

I am in receipt of the above referenced order, and I am sorry to inform you that we out of them at the present time and our vendor says that he will not be able to get anymore for awhile. We are now in search of a new source for them. I can either hold your order until I find a new source or cancel the order. You would not be charged until the order is able to be filled. Please advise as to which way you would like me to handle this.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Does anybody know of another source for these boxes?

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs, but by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" -Max Beerbohm

quote:
Originally posted by infosponge:

3 for $7.03 = $2.34 each. I'd hardly call that an intercoursing (50 cents difference from the link you gave).

3 for $7.97 = $2.65

$.86 more each or 48% more. Maybe not quite a @#$%ing, but definitely rounding third.

"We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the Borg."

I mistakenly read the $7.03 on the site when I clicked through. Thanks for being so quick to jump on my math. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by GoldKey:

quote:
Originally posted by infosponge:

3 for $7.03 = $2.34 each. I'd hardly call that an intercoursing (50 cents difference from the link you gave).

3 for $7.97 = $2.65

I bought 10 from rangersurplus. They were a great price. Now I wish I had bought 50. They are perfect little containers. Joani is even using one as a trade item container and has it clipped to her belt when we are out geocaching...

--Marky

"Everyone spends time in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

Yeah Rangersurplus had them for $1.39 last time I looked. I wound up paying about a buck more from cheaperthandirt.com. Still, the things are pretty useful.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs, but by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" -Max Beerbohm