Is a German auto club experts on US military?

Mopar

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

By "dupe", do you mean "duplicate", or "they were duped"?

Meaning 2 of the 3 threads were started by people who didn't even look at the subject line of the last 5-10 other posts before starting a new thread.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

By "dupe", do you mean "duplicate", or "they were duped"?

Meaning 2 of the 3 threads were started by people who didn't even look at the subject line of the last 5-10 other posts before starting a new thread.

On the other hand, "Not a good sign for our sport...." isn't a very meaningful subject line either.

warm.gif

So everyone needs to LOOK at other threads that have been posted that day at least to see if someone else has beat them to the "punch".

Like the geoslave on cnn.com I think there was 5-6 different posts just for that one and they all started around the same time.

Just think how much time and space would be saved if we all would just read before posting a new thread or read a whole thread before posting, like this one Ammo Boxes Should Be Banned but I wouldn't have had the best laugh in a long time if they would have read it first. icon_biggrin.gif

The early bird gets the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

Does anybody know if our GPS system will be affected by the up-comming war.....Can I still cache.....Will I stub my toe on the ammo can and get hurt? Should I wear orange so somebody doesn't shoot at me? And lastly, what if I see Iraqi soldiers trying to surrender while I'm out caching....do I report it? and to who?

Well, that should cover most of the stupid questions we will likely see in the next few days!!

We're going on a treasure hunt...we're not quite sure just where...but with our trusty GPS, we'll find a cache stashed there!!

By Daughter Cheryl