The Most difficult Cache

I was about to suggest the same. No-one has been able to find this cache, right from day one! It obviously isn't there anymore.

I emailed Tim a few weeks back asking him to confirm it's existence. I haven't had a reply.

Looking at his profile, I would deduce that he is no longer active.

If the page does get archived, do we not also need someone to remove the card from cache number one, to prevent further wasted treks into the forest?

Mark

----------------------

I was technical once

quote:
Originally posted by Masher:

I was about to suggest the same. No-one has been able to find this cache, right from day one! It obviously isn't there anymore.

I emailed Tim a few weeks back asking him to confirm it's existence. I haven't had a reply.

If the page does get archived, do we not also need someone to remove the card from cache number one, to prevent further wasted treks into the forest?

Mark

----------------------

I was technical once

I have mailed Tim and had a response in which he said he would check it out as soon as he could... he still hasn't got back to me so I will edit his cache page accordingly to warn other cachers that we are awaiting a response

errrr hold the horses... Moss has already archived it... bossy that bloke icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Masher:

Mark

----------------------

I was technical once

I have mailed Tim and had a response in which he said he would check it out as soon as he could... he still hasn't got back to me so I will edit his cache page accordingly to warn other cachers that we are awaiting a response

errrr hold the horses... Moss has already archived it... bossy that bloke icon_smile.gif