Archived geocaches not showing.

Today I looked at all my hides on the website.  When I click on Geocaches Owned (All Geocache Hides

Only my active hides show up. It used to be all my hides active and archived showed up. 

I went to geocache app and all show up. 

I checked settings but nothing to check to show or not show archived hides. 

• Upvote 1

I see the same applies when I look at my found caches on my profile, it's also now excluding archived caches. Listing my found caches now only shows a total of 1150 instead of the 1828 I've actually found, and sorted by earliest first it shows my first find as Muddys Heights on 22/3/2013 whereas it was actually Ahoi Hoi! (GC45MJE) on 16/3/2013.

image.png.ad2c2a3df446f2b76e273bab2544ce0f.png

Edited by barefootjeff
  • Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, SW00P said:

But if I click my profile go to public profile and click on geocache hides I get 20 hides.

When I follow your steps, on Chrome, it shows all of my geocache hides including the archived ones, on list and map view.

Same when I view your hides from your public profile. It shows archived ones on the list view and the map view.

Edited by Max and 99
On 4/18/2024 at 12:44 AM, Max and 99 said:

When I follow your steps, on Chrome, it shows all of my geocache hides including the archived ones, on list and map view.

Same when I view your hides from your public profile. It shows archived ones on the list view and the map view.

Opposite here for the second part:
My caching partner has over 7k finds and when I click all finds I get 4k+. And if I try to see his placed caches (wanted to read event logs), I cannot see even his very recent event, now archived. So I sure hope they fix the problem soon! 

• Upvote 1