How do I get into geocaching?

I recently found about this whole thing and today have found my 10th geocache. I would like to know how I could get into the hobby! How could I hide a cache of my own? How do I use stealth? How do I find a cache with some sort of direction? How do I get around and get some without a car?? These are all questions I have about the game, and I hope some of you guys on the forums could help me out a bit here. 

Look for events in your area, and GO!  Meet some local geocachers, and then you can team up to go find caches.  Local cachers can give you tips and hints on your local caches, maybe give you rides to  some good hiking spots, and other events in the area.  Looks like there are several near those you have already found that you can get to with a bicycle too.  Have fun!

• Upvote 2
17 hours ago, CertifiedLeprechaun said:

How could I hide a cache of my own? 

https://www.geocaching.com/blog/2020/07/how-to-hide-your-first-geocache/

How do I use stealth? 

How do I find a cache with some sort of direction?

Bit confused about this one. Do you mean puzzle caches, or perhaps letterbox-style caches?

How do I get around and get some without a car?

Biking, hiking, public transport. Grab a ride with a friend to an area with many caches.

Welcome to geocaching!

• Upvote 1