Memory-Map pricing

I must comment marinor's avatar is the best I have seen these forums. Its a really good design!!! Nice one.

....Yes I believe its coz there are only ever clouds hovering over Scotland throwing out water onto the poor sorry highlanders.....FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Freedom......no worries....you can have it mate icon_wink.gif lol

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it you know!mikejackson1-vi.gif

www.buckscaching.co.uk

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Pid:

I must comment marinor's avatar is the best I have seen these forums. Its a really good design!!! Nice one.

Thanks very much, but I can't take credit for it, I just took a digipic of the buttons I got from honeychile on the GC website store thingy, the first design was great only needed one alteration, my springers have tails, 10 mins later, they had tails icon_smile.gif great work and great delivery from states.

stay safe icon_smile.gif

p.s. do you not get scared out at night? the bogeyman etc? icon_eek.gif

Life is just an illusion, albeit a very elaborate one.

Wow! Thanks noticing, BenPid and for the plug, Marinor! It's gratifying to have folks so far away interested in my little button enterprise. Please feel free to take a little at my online shop:http:bumblebuttons.com. The buttons are small, flat, and relatively inexpensive, making them useful for cache trade goods. I also do custom work.

One day I hope to visit the UK and find some of these great caches I keep reading about!

52813_3100.gif