Non-Premium Cache Showing Grey

DISLEX

I'm a Non-Premium member and the cache I hid is showing gray.  How do I make it for everyone and not premium members only?

-

I am getting a friend into Geocaching. She found her first cache tonight, but the official geocaching app. is showing it to be a gray cache and it of course let's her know she can become a premium member.

Cache: GCA3T1Y 

1 hour ago, DISLEX said:

I'm a Non-Premium member and the cache I hid is showing gray.  How do I make it for everyone and not premium members only?

-

I am getting a friend into Geocaching. She found her first cache tonight, but the official geocaching app. is showing it to be a gray cache and it of course let's her know she can become a premium member.

That geocache is not a premium member cache nor an Advanced Cache. Your other cache is an advanced cache, though. Any chance she was looking at that one instead?

This help center article might help you understand the difference between premium and advanced:

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=102&pgid=764

Edited by Max and 99
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
7 hours ago, DISLEX said:

-

It already is for everyone.  Be sure to show your friend how to use the Geocaching web site, because only very easy caches are displayed for free on The Official App.  Beware that persons who don't know that the caches are in view on the web site, also likely will be frustrated by caches that are not very easy.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1