Mysterious profile blue dot

1 minute ago, barefootjeff said:

I thought souvenir but viewing those didn't make it go away. It really would be helpful if the blue dot thing was extended down a level so you can see what it's prompting you about.

I have the blue dot, but it's on the Lists icon rather than Profile.  It seems to be for the PQ that ran 5 days ago.

Yeah, I'd like to see a blue dot inside the section, where I can see what it was pointing out, and then I can watch it vanish with its associated menu dot.  If it keeps sitting there, I keep wondering what exciting news I'm missing.

Thanks, everyone, for your feedback.

18 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

I thought souvenir but viewing those didn't make it go away. It really would be helpful if the blue dot thing was extended down a level so you can see what it's prompting you about.

Did you simply view the list of souvenirs as whole? For the blue dot to disappear, you will need to tap into the specific new souvenir that you earned. Hopefully this tip helps as we explore ways to improve this behavior. 

• Funny 1
  • Surprised 1
8 minutes ago, worrellsquirrel said:

Did you simply view the list of souvenirs as whole? For the blue dot to disappear, you will need to tap into the specific new souvenir that you earned. Hopefully this tip helps as we explore ways to improve this behavior. 

Yes, that was it, thanks.

• Helpful 1

I think simply seeing the list with the 'dotted' souvenir thumbnail should be sufficient to clear the dot. If an 'unviewed' thumbnail appears on the screen in the list, then clear its flag.

Or, have a 'mark all as seen' link/button

Edited by thebruce0
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1