List of all finds

I am trying to check if I qualify for a challenge cache and in order to do this I need to view all my finds back to when I started in 2011. This is not possible any more! The challenge cache was published before there was a way to check if you qualify (projectg-gc) so I need to do it manually. When did it become impossible to check all of your finds and why? I've spent the last couple of hours trying to access a list of all my finds and can't. Help please!

1 hour ago, Marilyn@StHelens said:

challenge cache was published before there was a way to check if you qualify (projectg-gc) so I need to do it manually

What's the GC#? I might be able to set up a checker for it.

2 hours ago, Keystone said:

"All My Finds" pocket query.  

How does this work, when a pocket query only allows 1,000 finds?

(It's so disappointing that we can't see all our early finds. Not long ago I was trying to find the caches I had found on the Chatham Islands and spend ages on GC and failing to manage this. The finds are archived. However fortunately I discovered I can use another source for this, but I shouldn't need to.)

Edited by Goldenwattle
1 hour ago, Goldenwattle said:

(It's so disappointing that we can't see all our early finds.

The first screenshot shows how to run the "My Finds" pocket query - it's at the very bottom of your pocket queries screen.  The second screenshot shows the online preview of the results, beginning with the user's oldest finds. 

image.thumb.png.9aaaff8b4e1b75122180417a4b2d4480.pngimage.thumb.png.04ddd46eb57eb81698e5f5ceae9563cf.png

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Goldenwattle said:

It's so disappointing that we can't see all our early finds. Not long ago I was trying to find the caches I had found on the Chatham Islands and spend ages on GC and failing to manage this.

You are not aware of the  the "All Log"-Link? https://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1

Reachable via

Old Dashboard: on top: Geocaches>All Logs

New Dashboard: on left: Geocaches Logs>All Logs

I hope this will never go away or - probably worse - being replaced by a crubmbled "new-experience" :yikes:

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
4 hours ago, Hynz said:

You are not aware of the  the "All Log"-Link? https://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1

Reachable via

Old Dashboard: on top: Geocaches>All Logs

New Dashboard: on left: Geocaches Logs>All Logs

I hope this will never go away or - probably worse - being replaced by a crubmbled "new-experience" :yikes:

Thank you. No I wasn't aware, but getting to over 13,000 caches would be very time consuming.

21 hours ago, Goldenwattle said:

Thank you. No I wasn't aware, but getting to over 13,000 caches would be very time consuming.

You mean the build-up of the webpage?

Maybe, but then all (including DNFs and Notes, which are missing in the MyFinds-PQ) are on one searchable (Ctrl-F) page and  you can easily scroll to a certain date (also not possible on the paginated MyFinds-PQ).

On 4/12/2023 at 10:53 AM, Goldenwattle said:

I just go to my profile page, select 'Logs' at the left, then choose 'All logs' - that will give you a list all the way to find #1, plus all your other logs you've made.