Pubquiz locations

17 hours ago, Becktracker said:

What about a category for locations where a regular pubquiz is organised? So that people interested in them can actually find them? I found a pub in Amersfoort that holds a pubquiz every wednesday evening

Ivo, I'm now convinced that Dutchmen have waaaaay too much time on their hands! :):D:)

AND that they are waaaaay more inventive than the rest of us, people who are masters  of Thinking Outside of the Box.

Gotta say that this isn't the worst category proposal that's ever surfaced but, on t'other side of the coin, likely not the best.

Immediate responses from The Community are likely to be "Too Prevalent", followed immediately by "Not Prevalent Enough", then "I Don't Drink, Why Should This Interest Me?", and then "More Drinking Categories?", then, from the other side of society, possibly "Beer Halls?" YEAH - Count Me IN!"

For myself, though I spent a goodly number of both hours & dollars in Beer Halls in my younger years, i haven't frequented such establishments in many, many years, SO it would be of essentially no interest to myself. However, that's not to say that other, younger, Waymarkers wouldn't be enraptured by such a category.

Good Luck with this though, Ivo- Keith

Edited by ScroogieII

For me the issue is overprevalence - there are sooooo many pub quizzes in Dallas. And they are not permament by nature - either the quiz, or the establishment.

If this category passes, I'd so one, but then most likely I would be done. 

That statement does NOT mean I would vote in favor, sorry, darlin'.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/the-best-trivia-nights-in-dallas-13536946

They seem to be weekly - 

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz