Is anyone else having an issue with Browse Maps?

TwigNZ

For the last couple of days, every time I use "View Browse Map" on the website (something I always do as I dislike "View Map") I then lose any of my normal clickable links on the green banner at the top of the screen. So effectively I cannot navigate back to my Profile Page or indeed anywhere else. It's really frustrating!

Is this a glitch? Or are Groundspeak trying to force everyone to use View Maps?

And in case anyone wants to know why I dislike "View Map", it's simply that it doesn't auto refresh caches on the screen as I navigate around. I have to constantly use the "Search this area" button to see caches where I am now looking, which is annoying.

Thanks for any help/info

• Upvote 1

You're right, I saw this a few days ago and thought it was a temporary issue, but I just tried again and no menu options on top in the green bar.  The view map works fine.  

I also do not like the view map, preferring the browse map.  Why oh why did they even create that?

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 2
40 minutes ago, GeoElmo6000 said:

I also do not like the view map, preferring the browse map.  Why oh why did they even create that?

That is good when looking for a particular type of cache, such as one published on a certain date, or a cache with a certain word in it. Basically it's good for challenges. For everyday caching, no use.