Very long shot question -

Jayeffel

A geocacher posted a message on a FB group ( Geocaching Pennsylvania) "...{we }were coming back from Pennsylvania and came across this cache, it was a large case that had a skeleton in it, and it was tribute to his mom. There were photos of his mom and he asked for others to drop off photos. Off an ATV trail or power line trail". 

They are seeking a way to relocate the cache online - they did not specify why, maybe to log it found. They ended the message " Ugh.! I am desperate to find it , I'll even buy you a Geocoin or trackable!" .

It does not say directly that the cache is in Pa., but it is posted in that FB group probably is.

Maybe someone knows of this cache and together we  get the info to them. 

edit: I should have been clearer, they want to find the cache information online again. Sorry for confusion.

Edited by Jayeffel
clarification
1 hour ago, Jayeffel said:

They found what they were looking for.

Congrats!  I looked at your profile since you mentioned PA and one of my kids goes to school about an hour from where your profile says you're from.  Sometime I need to spend some time out in PA, I have several caches and areas on my list, including Centralia, Raiders of the Lost Cache, and one about 1000 steps or something (that was going to be my 1000th cache but it's quite far from where I live).  And sometime I'll make it out near Erie to get the oldest cache in PA, but that'll be part of a trip where I get The Spot also.