Found it logs not showing

DosMaestrosJubilados

1 hour ago, DosMaestrosJubilados said:

I found 8 caches today, wrote distinct logs for each, but none show up on the cache page, nor on my summary of geocaches.  There is a found it icon on the top right of each cache page, and an option to do a “write note”, which does show up as a log.  Today’s finds do show up in my overall statistics.  I have never encountered this before.

I see your Found It Logs and I recognize those streets!

Oops. You're right. The log date is yesterday!

Edited by Max and 99
3 minutes ago, DosMaestrosJubilados said:

As it happens, yes.  I also did 8 yesterday.  Those logs show up along with the 11800 or so before them. No big deal, but odd.  I’ll see what happens tomorrow.  I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else.

It is indeed odd! I hope you will post here with an update when the logs show up. 

1) Princes K and I were out on the trail through Cold Spring MN.  Logged 22 finds, all showing up on the phone app.  None showing up on the web page, (Using Chrome or Edge on an ~ 6 month old laptop with Windows 11).  Ideas??

Sidebar:  Regardless of PC (old old windows 7 tower or new windows 11 laptop) or browser, (Chome or Edge) the Geocaching.com website has issues, (2nd or 3rd time) finding Garmin Connect to transfer file into connected Garmin 750T.  If I select "Get Garmin Connect." and simply back out is seems to work.  Ideas??

28 minutes ago, Robotech9 said:

1) Princes K and I were out on the trail through Cold Spring MN.  Logged 22 finds, all showing up on the phone app.  None showing up on the web page, (Using Chrome or Edge on an ~ 6 month old laptop with Windows 11).  Ideas??

It would appear that your finds are showing up just fine. I count 22 finds on 19 October, between Cold Springs and Richmond.

I'd try refreshing the page(s) you're not seeing them on.

29 minutes ago, Robotech9 said:

Sidebar:  Regardless of PC (old old windows 7 tower or new windows 11 laptop) or browser, (Chome or Edge) the Geocaching.com website has issues, (2nd or 3rd time) finding Garmin Connect to transfer file into connected Garmin 750T.  If I select "Get Garmin Connect." and simply back out is seems to work.  Ideas??

I typically use GSAK and the GarminExport.gsk macro to send caches to my GPSr; I've never bothered with Garmin Connect.

I understand this doesn't address your issue directly, but it's a workaround. If you want to alert the engineers, you may want to post more specifics in a separate thread here on the website forum.

2 hours ago, Robotech9 said:

Garmin Connect is for tracking fitness activities.  How far you've run, heart rate, things like that.  The Garmin Comnect smartphone App is a way to connect to a compatible GPS for Geocaching Live.

Are you intending to use the Geocaching.com website's "Send To Garmin" feature, to send cache files to the GPS?  If so, here's some info on how to set it up:

GPS (geocaching.com)

Edited by kunarion