Logging own Adventure Labs as "found"

SpeedCore

Is it legit to log your own Adventure Labs as "found"? On one hand, it's just like logging your own geocaches (which isn't possible anymore), but on the other hand it's technically possible to log your own AL's. I'm really annoyed about seeing my own AL's on the map in my homezone. In my opinion, Groundspeak should mark them with a star as "owned" like they to for own geocaches and make it impossible to log them plus implement a filter to hide your own AL's. I'm unsure if I should log them or leave them. What do you think?

• Funny 1
  • Helpful 1

It depends on what you think of yourself because no one else is browsing your ALC finds.

I suggest that you find those lab stages and then delete finds form the website. The app will show you that the lab is found but you get no finds in statistics because you deleted them.

• Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1
2 hours ago, SpeedCore said:

Is it legit to log your own Adventure Labs as "found"? On one hand, it's just like logging your own geocaches (which isn't possible anymore), but on the other hand it's technically possible to log your own AL's.

I'm really annoyed about seeing my own AL's on the map in my homezone. In my opinion, Groundspeak should mark them with a star as "owned" like they to for own geocaches and make it impossible to log them plus implement a filter to hide your own AL's. I'm unsure if I should log them or leave them. What do you think?

Did you ever log your own caches when you could ?  If you said "yes" then asking here didn't amount to much.

If "no" we can all notice that seeing them on the map bugs you. I don't feel you're "unsure" at all, but simply looking to see who else would.    :)