My geocachingprofile.com >> BELCHING MY PQ

1 hour ago, humboldt flier said:

Curious if anyone experiencing problems updating their stats 

Attempting to run unzipped PQ. I am running Safari.   Any system problems or is Apple jerking our chains yet again??

I have no idea what you're talking about. Updating stats and unzipping PQ's how, when, with what...

• Funny 1

I downloaded my My Finds PQ on Saturday and for the first time ever, my browser (Chrome on Windows 10) said it was a suspect file.  I kept it anyway and uploaded it to mygeocachingprofile and successfully updated my stats.  Haven't downloaded any PQs since then to know whether or not it was a fluke.

2 hours ago, icezebra11 said:

I downloaded my My Finds PQ on Saturday and for the first time ever, my browser (Chrome on Windows 10) said it was a suspect file.  I kept it anyway and uploaded it to mygeocachingprofile and successfully updated my stats.  Haven't downloaded any PQs since then to know whether or not it was a fluke.

Unless someone has hacked into geocaching.com and intercepted the download request, that file is simple xml and is not executable.