Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MamaHoof

deleting tests from adventure labs, and QR codes

I have a question or two about deleting tests from the adventure labs and about QR codes, and I'm not a computer whiz so if someone could explain in simple language I'd really appreciate it! I have created an adventure and tested it on my (android) phone yesterday and it seems to have worked well, I just want to be sure that I have correctly understood the adventure lab builder guide about deleting tests before I make the adventure live. In the Test the Adventure slide (slide 6) of the AL builder guide, under step 5, am I correct that the images both relate to the tests on the AL builder (not the app)?  Why is the qr code circled in red in the second image? From what I could figure out from reading the text for deleting test on the web, I need to go back into the test screen and select 'delete test', so why is 'delete test' not circled in red in the second image? Is there something I need to do to the qr code? And then for deleting the test on the app, I just need to swipe my adventure left, is that correct (seems too easy!)? Is there any way of checking that I've deleted the tests correctly?

And some more questions, for my understanding of how the QR codes work (and I've only just scanned my first QR code yesterday so please excuse my ignorance!), in the AL builder, on the first screen (where the main description of the AL is and where you set the adventure on and off), does the QR code stay the same on that page from when you first create the page, or does it update whenever you edit something anywhere in your AL? What would happen if you pushed "delete" on this screen, would all your information (photos, coordinates, descriptions etc disappear)? If I scan the QR code on that screen, currently it just takes me to a description of the AL, does this change when I switch the adventure on? 

Thanks for any help!

If you don't see a delete test option then I would assume your test has been deleted on the builder. And you are correct about the app once you swipe left it should be cleared. 

I moved this thread from the “Getting Started” forum.