Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Go Play Outside

"View Larger Map" link on Geocache web page not working properly

Clicking on "View Larger Map" link on a Geocache web page opens up a new page with the green banner across the top but no map, just blank white area below.

If I click "Play" on the banner and choose "View Map" in the pull down menu it does correctly display a map.  It tried with the default map set to Google Maps and Leaflet.

It does the same thing in Firefox and Edge on multiple Windows machines and an android phone.  I tried the phone our local WiFi with and on Cell data.

Same result all around. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, I just observed the same thing when clicking on View Larger Map. The banner across the top appears but the area where the map would go remains white. I'm using Firefox 75.0 on Windows 10.

Edited by barefootjeff

Should have mentioned, Firefox 75, Windows 10 here as well.  Current version of all OS's and browsers.

Glad is is not just us.

I've tried this today, using Windows 10 and Chrome and I get the same blank screen. It was working yesterday.

Same thing here in Sweden. Win 10 & FF 75

A fix was deployed and a note to that effect was posted in another thread.  Seems to have fixed the problem.