Trails map has not been working for days...

I posted on the thread below, but no one has replied yet. The Trails map has not been working for days. Any chance that it will be looked at soon?  Trying to do some caching on vacation and not having the Trails Maps has been a real bummer. :(

Hi

Not working for me either.

Trail map doesn't download correctly (when you zoom you only get a grid).

Can't save the lists (it starts but never comes to an end)

I am in France

I am new as a Premium member, and very disappointed by this part of the app... which is the one I signed in for! :-(

This is getting ridiculous.  The OFFLINE lists have been timing out for several months, even after several tries.  Every once in awhile it works.  This is on a reliable high speed internet connection that downloads gigabytes of photos and other stuff consistently.  I notice that the collection of our money every year works reliably.:(

20 minutes ago, Akuphon said:

Trails map still won’t load. Same problem with the website and app. And last week I also noticed that I’m not able to download lists for offline use. Downloading fails every time.

My trails maps doesn‘t work either ?

It might help to report what app and iOS version you're using?

The trails map is working for me with App 6.5.0 and iOS 11.3.1

It does take a few seconds for cache icons to appear on the map though, with the "Loading geocaches..." spinning at the top for what seems like a long time until it finally loads the caches.