New Grandson

Just checking to see if anyone was up yet. Probably already out caching, looks to be another great day. We won't be out today, I have to head back to the hospital. Just popped home to pick up a few things. Have been up since 4 AM cause we're having another grandson today icon_biggrin.gif. Hope he gets out while there is some daylight left and maybe we can snag a couple caches later. I'll just call him Grandpa's Little Rocker when we take him out caching. We got # 400 yesterday and tomorrow is our anniversary so no caching but I'm still a lucky guy.

Happy Easter everyone. See you on the trails.

I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back, please keep me here.

I'll just call him Grandpa's Little Rocker when we take him out caching. We got # 400 yesterday and tomorrow is our anniversary so no caching but I'm still a lucky guy.

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your #400 anniversary. I know people get married for along time, but this has to be a new record.

Well I have to run and call Guiness World Records now.

We go away for the weekend, and miss all the fun! Congrats G-Pa/Ma & fam. I don't know if we'll recognize your daughter anymore w/ out the belly. We look forward to meeting your new addition at one of the upcoming events.

Oh... and 400!?!?! Now there's no hope of us catching you. icon_frown.gif Oh well.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend! We'll see you again soon.

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

Sorry it's so late but it has been a long day. The California grandkids and mom arrived back from visiting mom's family up north. They are on their way back to the bay area tomorrow.

Grandpa's Little Rocker was born about two ten this afternoon. Six pounds ten ounces nineteen inches, ten, ten, and one. Mom, dad, and baby are all doing well and send their thanks for the kind wishes and good thoughts.

Thanks and here's a picture of the little feller.36877_1200.jpg

I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back, please keep me here.

Hey everyone! Thank you all for the sweet sentiments. Me and baby are doing well and recovering nicely. Hopefully when he starts sleeping through the night me and Big Sergeant will have enough energy to do something during the day and perhaps even stop in at an event cach to show off the little guy.

If I'm nobody, and nobody's perfect, then I am perfect!