Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
96Shadow

Photos in Profile

Some time ago I participated in the Michelin Man Adventure. My photo won a consolation prize. I had an account at Walmart with the photos and I linked them in my profile to where they would display - the photos, not the link to them. Then I lost my account to Walmart and now the photos no longer display. I tried having them displayed from my Facebook photo album with no luck. Is it even possible to still do this? Can anyone help me with this? 

It works here! But not in my profile. 

• Upvote 1

I would try uploading the pic to a cache you found or one of your own caches.  Then use the link off of that pic.  I would think that should work.

6 hours ago, WarNinjas said:

I would try uploading the pic to a cache you found or one of your own caches.  Then use the link off of that pic.  I would think that should work.

This works. But if you don't want to post it in any cache, you can use any other image hosting website like imgur.

1 hour ago, HCompleto said:

This works. But if you don't want to post it in any cache, you can use any other image hosting website like imgur.

+1 for Imgur.   It's been a reliable hosting site for serving up photos in a variety of forums that I use.

• Upvote 1