Mary Hyde Trackable

George & The Dragons

I've found I'm unable to collect the Mary Hyde trackable because the webform doesn't recognise my login ID. My ID is George & The Dragons and the webform just says logged in as George.

I guess this is an issue with it being unable to recognise the "&".

Anyone else have this issue or know a way around it? I've tried using Edge, Chrome and Safari on IPhone and have the same issue on all 3.

MaryHyde.JPG

I have the same issue. Username is Brad&Janet but it says I am logged in as Brad (see image) and then says that is an error when I enter the email and the answer. As it worked for a second family account it is not a wrong answer.

We have no spaces in our GC name, so I agree if seems to be the & rather than the space for us, although spaces may be an issue too?

IMG_2699.PNG

moun10bike noted in another thread:   If you are one of the accounts affected by the issue caused by special characters in your username, the marketing team has set up a secondary form for you here.

9 hours ago, George & The Dragons said:

I've found I'm unable to collect the Mary Hyde trackable because the webform doesn't recognise my login ID. My ID is George & The Dragons and the webform just says logged in as George.

I guess this is an issue with it being unable to recognise the "&".

Anyone else have this issue or know a way around it? I've tried using Edge, Chrome and Safari on IPhone and have the same issue on all 3.

5 hours ago, Brad&Janet said:

I have the same issue. Username is Brad&Janet but it says I am logged in as Brad (see image) and then says that is an error when I enter the email and the answer. As it worked for a second family account it is not a wrong answer.

3 hours ago, T&C from Hawaii said:

I'm having the same problem where it thinks I'm signed in as "T"...  Can we get geocaching.com to fix?