31 days of geocaching (August 2017)

Maybe this is my chance to get the souvenirs for the three FOUR days I missed when our daughter was born.  (YEAH, THANKS A LOT, KID, I STILL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOSE SOUVENIRS YOU COST ME.)

Edited by hzoi
IT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN I REMEMBERED!!!
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, hzoi said:

Maybe this is my chance to get the souvenirs for the three days I missed when our daughter was born.  (YEAH, THANKS A LOT, KID, I STILL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOSE SOUVENIRS YOU COST ME.)

Yea, it's sad that instead of the GC souvie image, you gained a souvenir that you can actually touch, hold, hug, and kiss. :o:P :lol:

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Mudfrog said:

Yea, it's sad that instead of the GC souvie image, you gained a souvenir that you can actually touch, hold, hug, and kiss. :o:P :lol:

THANK YOU!  Someone gets it...

I mean, come on.  She didn't even help out on her first geocache find.  Stinkin', rotten, lazy, and shiftless, as my grandmother would say.

9e37059e-7336-4fed-b6be-2d883b25ed6f.jpg

• Upvote 2
20 hours ago, J Grouchy said:

What...they didn't have any caches near the hospital?  Amateur.  A REAL cacher would have planned out his meal/supply breaks.  :P

One of my favorite hides was one that I placed along a little known trail that starts in a back parking lot of our local hospital.  The last two finders were there because a family member was giving birth at the hospital.  

On 8/4/2017 at 10:49 AM, J Grouchy said:

What...they didn't have any caches near the hospital?  Amateur.  A REAL cacher would have planned out his meal/supply breaks.  :P

The one pictured above was the one across the street from the hospital.  (And no, I am clearly not a real cacher, as I didn't go for it until after she was born.)